Montecarmelo – Madrid —> Contact and Book Appointment
Avenida de Monasterio del Escorial, 8, 28049, Madrid, Spain.
We created a nutrition plan adapted to your needs and objectives . Carried out from the in-depth study of the patient.
Nutrition and diet is seen today as eliminating food, restrictions and something temporary, but the real purpose of the dietitian-nutritionist is to improve the habits of people adapting to their habits and habits. And that is what we will do!
What is a nutritional plan for? to treat pathologies or diseases such as diabetes, gout, cardiovascular diseases, thyroid problems, weight loss, muscle gain, performance improvement and disease prevention.
The nutritionist will take care of:
- Nutrition education.
- Development of diet.
- Patient control.
What will nutrition appointments consist of?
In order to carry out an adequate plan and meet the objectives of each patient, there will be 3 types of consultation:
- Free initial evaluation: with a duration of 5-10 minutes. In this assessment weight, BMI,% body fat,% visceral fat and% muscle mass will be taken through electric bioimpedance. According to the results, the patient will be guided on the estimated time to achieve his objective. And full consultation will be guided for individualized plan if the patient wants it.
- Nutritional consultation: begins with a nutritional clinical history sent via email that must be completed by the patient before the face-to-face consultation, where data is obtained about diseases, goals, daily routine, habits of food and preferences, including feeding style (vegan, vegetarian, flexitarian ….). In the 45-minute face-to-face consultation, perimeter and body folds data will be taken if necessary and the appropriate nutritional plan will be discussed.
- Nutrition follow-up (control visits): depending on the patient, it can be biweekly or monthly with a duration of 30 minutes. In each consultation the plan will be modified when necessary according to the evolution, the patient’s sensations, changes in schedule, etc, and in addition, topics of nutritional interest, myths and doubts will be discussed.
Payments nutritionist in cash or online.
|1 consultation||49 €||Buy|
|1 Follow-up consultation||44 €||Buy|
|Bonus 3 follow-up consultations||119€||Buy|
- Bonuses are accrued the day you enjoy the first date or from the activation of the bonus (at the end of the third month from the first day of purchase, it will be activated automatically).
- The bonds are non-refundable, and are personal and non-transferable.
- It is necessary to previously book the appointment.
- The cancellation of the appointment must be made 24 hours in advance so as not to discount it, otherwise it will be lost.
Clarifications FIRST INQUIRY: Book 2 consecutive 15-minute appointments in the online calendar available.
Go with (ask your general practitioner):
- Blood test with systematic hematology.
- Biochemical analysis; complete liver profiles, glucose, TSH, T4, protein, keratinin, uric acid, total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, GOP, GPP, GGT, renal, iron, ferritin, transferrin, folic acid, B12, Calcium, Phosphorus and thyroid . 6 months old.
- Systematic urine analysis / Sediment. 6 months old.
- Medication currently consumed. If you hesitate to go with a prospect.