We open our centers
We are back in PHASE 3!
Our centers and opening day:
- Barrio de Salamanca Opens on June 22
- Chamberí Opens on June 22
- Malasaña Opens on June 29
- La Tablas Opens on June 22
- San Sebastián de los Reyes Opens on June 22
Toledo Opens on June 15
A Coruña Opens on June 8
Bilbao (Fecha de apertura no definida)
Alicante Opens on June 25
Alfaz del Pi September, unconfirmed date
Sevilla Opens on June 8
Mijas – Málaga Opens on June 8
Marbella – Málaga September, unconfirmed date
Las Palmas – Canarias Opens on June 22
Apart from being able to physically return to our classes, you will be able to attend an online class in streaming and we will have a more agile client management system than we will be telling you to download the reservation APP.
On the other hand, to return to practice safely, we present the measures that we will have in the centers.
We remember that:
The virus is not transmitted by sweat, but by saliva, so be careful to cough and speak at a distance and avoid greetings.
It is recommended to book the class through the web https://www.bikramyogaspain.es/reservas/ to secure the place since the capacity is limited according to law and will be less than usual.
All security protocols must be followed. The centers will comply with the security measures according to what is required by the Central Government and the requirements of their Autonomous Community, for more information consult the social networks (you will find them in the center file) of each center or contact any doubt.
Security measures by the student
- Do not go if symptoms occur.
- Always keep a safe distance, students, teachers, etc.
- Mandatory use of face masks in reception and locker room.
- Card payments are recommended, in case of paying in cash it is advisable to bring the exact amount.
- The class must be booked in advance through our APP, via web or telephone.
- Dependinedo of the center will be provided or you must bring the towel and mat, consult your center.
- In the event that the mat is provided by the center, the guidelines on handling must be followed; if they are already located in the room, they should not be moved.
- Use of gel at the entrance and exit.
- Wear only flip flops in the center.
- Respect the safety line marks on the floor at the reception and at the door.
Security measures by the center
Consult the social networks of the center, you will find them in the file of the center or by contacting by email.