Las Tablas – Madrid
Book Classes, Look at your Bonuses, Buy…
“If it is your first time, create a user if you are new.
If you are already a student, also create a user with the email you gave in your center and your new user will automatically be linked to your center account.”
Note: To be informed of news, events … follow us on social networks
You can only book a class through the application.
Bikram Yoga: Bikram Yoga class at 40ºC and 40% humidity, duration 90min/60min.
Vinyasa Yoga: Vinyasa Yoga classes, duration and temperature to consult in the center.
Hypopressive: Hot Hypopressive Abs, group class at 30ºC, duration and temperature to consult in the center.
Others: Class of Other Yoga/Pilates/Disciplines modalities to consult in your center.
HOLIDAYS: same as on Sundays.
*: must be booked the day before.
INITIATION Bonuses – Bikram Yoga – Vinyasa Yoga – Hypopressives
Bonuses on offer only for new students.
|Unlimited classes for 7 days||29€|
|Unlimited classes for 30 days||99€|
|Hypopressive Initiation Workshop|
|One private class 60 min||59€|
Bonuses for single classes – Bikram Yoga – Vinyasa Yoga – Hypopressives
It allows you to come to class on time.
|To spend in 3 months||20€|
|To spend in 1 months||79€|
|To spend in 2 months||139€|
|To spend in 1 year||159€|
|To spend in 3 months||259€|
|To spend in 1 year||299€|
Bonuses for unlimited classes – Bikram Yoga – Vinyasa Yoga – Hypopressives
It allows you to come to classes every day and time you want during the duration of the bonus.
|Unlimited classes for 30 days||139€|
|Unlimited classes for 90 days||359€|
|Unlimited classes for 180 days||599€|
- Bonuses are activated on the day of purchase. Except Initiation Week, Ininitation Month, 1 Class, Hypopressive Initiation Workshop that have a maximum activation period of 3 months. The duration of the bonus depends on the type of bonus.
- Initiation Week + Registration and Initation Month only valid for new students.
- Bounuses purchased at Bikram Yoga Spain include a mat and towel, with vouchers from other platforms you must pay the towel and mat rental at reception. Due to the COVID-19 there are centers that do not need a towel and mat, check with your center first.
- Additional towel: € 1.
- The vouchers are personal and non-transferable
- Refund requests must be made up to 14 days after purchase. The full amount will be refunded if requested within said period and if no class has been consumed.
- It is necessary to make the Workshop of initiation to attend group classes of Hypopressives.
- With our vouchers you can practice 2 times a month in other BYS © centers, except for the voucher of 10 and 20 annual classes, which allows you to practice a total of 2 classes of the same in other centers, and vouchers in promotion, Initiation Week and Ininitation Month, that must be consumed in the facility for which it was purchased.
- Session vouchers, if they expire with active sessions, will be charged €10 per remaining class of the voucher for their use. In other words, if there are 4 of the 20 bonus left, you must pay €40 for the use of those 4 sessions or they will be lost. With the payment, it is extended to the same duration of the voucher, that is, 2 months more than 10 and 3 months more than 20, for the remaining classes from the date of payment.
- Discounts cannot be combined with BYS © promotions. Promotional bonuses cannot be combined with other promotional bonuses.
- Classes subject to center hours and changes in them.
Conditions/Class reservation operation
- Unlimited class bonuses allow you to practice every day. And they have a balance of 4 simultaneous reservations per month. Said monthly reserve balance decreases depending on late cancellations. The rest of the vouchers have a reserve balance of 2 simultaneous classes.
- All classes are booked from the Bikram Yoga Spain app, Download for >> Android App | iOS App .
- Cancellations with less than 2 hours for the class count by deducting class from the voucher. In the case of Unlimited, discounting the reserve balance.
What is Hot Hypopressive Abs?
What is Bikram Yoga?
What is Vinyasa Yoga?