Mijas – Málaga
You can go to the center without reservation if you see availability in the class, but those with reservation will have preference.
Bikram Yoga: Bikram Yoga class at 40ºC and 40% humidity, duration 90min/60min.
Vinyasa Yoga: Vinyasa Yoga classes, duration and temperature to consult in the center.
Hypopressive: Hot Hypopressive Abs, group class at 30ºC, duration and temperature to consult in the center.
Others: Class of Other Yoga/Pilates/Disciplines modalities to consult in your center.
HOLIDAYS: same as on Sundays.
*: must be booked the day before.
Initiation Week: 29 € Buy
You can attend as many classes as you like during your first week. (Only new students).
Hypopressive – Initiation Workshop Bonus: 59€ Buy
Introductory class of 60 minutes duration. If this is your first time doing hypopressive you should attend the initiation workshop, in it you will learn the types of breathing and basic postural control. Group classes: They will last 45 minutes.
Bonuses per class – Bikram Yoga – Vinyasa Yoga
It allows you to come to classes in a timely manner.
Bonuses for weekly classes – Bikram Yoga – Vinyasa Yoga
You can come to class one, two, three times or unlimited per week and choose the month (s) of assistance. * Price of 4 month bonuses expressed in monthly price. **The Subscription has a permanence of 4 months (see conditions).
|1 Class a week|
|4 months* (single payment)||59,90€|
|2 Classes a week|
|4 months* (single payment)||79,90€|
|3 Classes a week|
|4 months* (single payment)||89,90€|
|4 months* (single payment)||99,90€|
- Bonuses are activated on the day of purchase. Except for the bonus of 1 Class, Hypopressive Initiation Workshop that have a maximum activation period of 3 months. The duration of the bonus depends on the type of bonus.
- Initiation Week Offer has an activation period of two weeks from the purchase and Initiation Month is activated from the purchase, these are only valid for new students and only one of the two bonuses on offer can be made.
- Bonuses purchased at Bikram Yoga Spain include mat and towel. Bonuses from other platforms, no. And, due to COVID-19, each studio has its own towel and mat policy for platform students, check with each studio.
- Additional towel: € 1.
- The vouchers are personal and non-transferable
- Refund requests must be made up to 14 days after purchase. The full amount will be refunded if requested within said period and if no class has been consumed.
- It is necessary to make the Workshop of initiation to attend group classes of Hypopressives.
- With our vouchers you can practice 2 times a month in other BYS © centers, except for the voucher of 10 and 20 annual classes, which allows you to practice a total of 2 classes of the same in other centers, and vouchers in promotion, Initiation Week and Ininitation Month, that must be consumed in the facility for which it was purchased.
- Session vouchers, if they expire with active sessions, will be charged €10 per remaining class of the voucher for their use. In other words, if there are 4 of the 20 bonus left, you must pay €40 for the use of those 4 sessions or they will be lost. With the payment, it is extended to the same duration of the voucher, that is, 2 months more than 10 and 3 months more than 20, for the remaining classes from the date of payment.
- Discounts cannot be combined with BYS © promotions. Promotional bonuses cannot be combined with other promotional bonuses.
- Classes subject to center hours and changes in them.
Conditions/Class reservation operation
- Unlimited bonuses allow you to practice every day and have a balance of 4 simultaneous reservations per month. Late cancellation or non-attendance to class will mean a decrease in the reservation balance and a discount penalty of one day from the expiration date of the voucher.
- All classes are booked from the Bikram Yoga Spain app, Download for >> Android App | iOS App .
- Reservation cancellations are submitted without penalty up to 2 hours before the start of the class. Cancellations with less than 2 hours or absences from class compute by deducting class from the voucher or reservation balance.